Why did you get it

Discussion in 'All RV Discussions' started by Daisy, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Daisy

Daisy Member

If you have an RV, why did you get it? I personally want one when I'm older so that I can go out camping with my kids. I think that it would be something that would be nice to do with the whole family.

2. elena

elena Member

It`s a good idea even now, you don`t have to wait until you get older. We have a RV, we use it to go to the seaside with friends
    It`s almost comfortable as a hotel room, the only difference is that is more crowded than we are used to
    In addition, the fee asked by authorities is bigger than for common cars

3. Randomer2000

Randomer2000 Member

If I had the luxury of being able to afford one I would buy one immediately. Take a step back and assess your situation, do you and your kids like camping? Do you go out with family a lot, it's nice to have atleast one RV in the family

4. elena

elena Member

The price can be settled easy, if you truly want it. I had some savings, asked some money as loan from my parents and it was done
    Comparing with the amount of money we used to spend going to seaside, it`s a good investment on the long-term and besides, you have a lot of privacy

5. Truckermax

Truckermax Member

I got it on the cheap from my Grandparents. They're gettin on in years, around their 80's and already been all over the United States. So they sold it to me on the cheap, and I thought. Why not?

It's a good model. Fairly new. And I've taken it camping a few times.

6. Dave92

Dave92 Member

I currently don't own one but I certainly love the idea of it.

I'm sure staying at home every day gets boring for a lot of people and it would be very interesting to spend the night in different places all over the country :)