hardest thing about being healthy to you?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Darran, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Darran

Darran Member

Spending time to exercise. I barely have free time as is, I don't see why I should bother spending half of it trying to stay fit when no one cares about me anyways and I could be spending it being productive instead.

2. Alex Green

Alex Green Member

I also find it really really difficult to take out 30 to 40 minutes to exercise daily. I really feel like giving it up too but than if I do, I start feeling lazy and lethargic within days which in turn affects my productivity negatively. So I have understood now that if I want to remain fit and active, I have to be strict and disciplined with my exercise routine :)

3. kELLY

kELLY Member

Caring, i have more important things to care about then my personal health.

4. Stan Daniels

Stan Daniels Member

But then is not being healthy and active as much important to keep you going with other things you care for Kelly ? :) I think one should not neglect his health and keep fit to be active which in turn helps in your productivity as well :)

5. Jolene Rogers

Jolene Rogers Member

Getting in shape doesn't need to take up to an hour a day.
    If your diet is healthy, just 10 minutes a day could change your body for the better. Of course, this depends on what kind of activity you do in that time. Hula Hooping and rollerblading can really change a body in a small amount of time.
    Once again though, you'd need to eat healthy for this to work.

6. Fernando

Fernando Member

Motivation would be the hardest part for me.
    I enjoy food but I can eat healthy and in moderation when I want to.
    I don't often work out but I will when I feel it's needed.

However, I don't often find myself motivated to do any of those as I'm quite content with the way I am. When I see the scale going higher than I'd like that's when I put in some effort to get it down again and the circle repeats itself.

7. The Juice

The Juice Member

There are many such things for me but waking up in the morning and work out is the most difficult part of my routine to keep myself fit and in shape :)