do you like GTA V?

Discussion in 'Board and Video Games' started by OLDMAN, Nov 16, 2016.

1. OLDMAN

OLDMAN Member

yeah awesome game, really enjoying it but omg the UI is dreadful and the load times are ridiculous even on an SSD. Also having to sign in story mode just to get to the online mode menu and start a closed friends session is stupid.

2. Veteran

Veteran Member

Well mostly it is still a bit nostalgia from GTA:sa and I also liked the story and the gameplay is just really nice

3. Jolene Rogers

Jolene Rogers Member

I've never really liked any of the GTA games. I just can't get into them for some reason. I mostly play simulation, rpg and strategy but I also play some other games so the genre isn't the reason I can't get into it. I wouldn't know what is.

4. Fernando

Fernando Member

I like playing it from time to time but I wouldn't see this game as something I'd dedicate my time to. I usually play it when I have to wait for half an hour or so and have nothing better to do.

5. Daisy

Daisy Member

I played around with it a couple times, and I thought that it was okay. I'm not big into those games which is why I didn't play it much more.

6. Veteran

Veteran Member

try gta games one time

7. Randomer2000

Randomer2000 Member

Loved GTA V. Was a big step up from their normal regime while still keeping true to what makes GTA, GTA. GTA Online was also plenty fun, got a lot of hours into it.

8. Darran

Darran Member

still a bit nostalgia from GTA:sa and I also liked the story and the gameplay is just really nice.

9. Krystianoo

Krystianoo Member

Damn, are the cars in the GTA 3D universe made of paper? :D

10. Bela Ramlogan

Bela Ramlogan Member

I really wonder why do so many people love Grand GTA ? :) maybe because you get to to steal flashy cars, deal drugs, drive the wrong way down one way streets, change into any number of hoodies and cool sneakers and then shoot people even if in a virtual world :)